Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The collar of my sweater is much too tight. I tug on it to see if it will strech, but then it chafes my throat and gives me rug burn. The sleeves of my sweater are too short too. I'm trying to decide if they look cute like three quarter length sleeves, or if I look like Lurch, from the Addams Family, wearing an article of clothing that is far too small for my frame.

I dislike this situation. My too small sweater makes me feel too big. When I feel to big, I feel ultra awkward - a step up from the normal level of awkwardness I usually feel.

I wish I did not have such a critical spirit, because part of my fear of people looking at me, is that I assume they are judging me as harshly as I judge them.

I probably should have just hung my sweater up to dry, I could have avoided this entire issue.

1 comment:

Naomi Haverland said...

AhhhhHAaaaa... I so relate to this- usually is it my jeans though.