Thursday, March 22, 2007

I spilled coffee on my bible this morning, and nearly swore, but didn't because I really wasn't aware enough to forms words. It made me feel like the cards were stacked against me and that surely Thursday would turn out bad. Then as I was wiping away the warm liquid that should have been in my body instead of on the kitchen table, I scolded myself for having such negative thoughts. Why on earth would a clutzy maneuver like spilling my coffee indicate the outcome of my day? It doesn't.

I'm restless in my skin.

I'm tired of feeling the same thing over and over and over. I'm tired of anticipation, but I don't think I'm ready for whatever it is I am anticipating.

I want the world to change.
I want to change the world.

I want to go, but it's not time for me to leave.

pray.
wait.
pray.
wait.
wait.
wait.
pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.